10.07.2007

I guess I forgot

To tell everyone we live in Jurassic Park, or the Land Time Forgot. Some crazy palce because this lives in our window:



And this spins webs next to the car.



A real life skultula. There's also the cicada the size of Caitlin (her new name is Cicaty Roy) who decided to jump onto my chest when i tried to close the window. And the yellow, translucent salamanders that wiggle above our heads on the porch.

A wild, savage place be this.

Kyle and Brian were fun. We finally got to the party barn (a drive through liquor barn lined with 30 racks and fridges) and got an Oregonian beer called Session. And we had a Sesh on the front porch till 3 this morning. Woke up, got breakfast, got knocked out by the finicky sun who isn't strong enough to help me silkscreen, but is still hot as the devil. I'm playing bass instead.

1 comment:

Leela the Kid said...

i cant wait to enter your wild kingdom