10.05.2007

For papa

That really good moon picture.

Must be the moon.

Have to say my favorite planet of the last few months has been Jupiter.

I'm tired and waiting for laundry to finish up at the apartment complex across the street. I thought it was nice to do it at night then forgot just how loud dryers are. Today I worked on a new site for NEPIN. The old one looks like it was hosted by geocities. Not saying I'm blowing minds, but its softer, gentler more approachable. Not times new roman or courier.

Tonight Caitlin and I got some horrendous Tex Mex then went back to the garage across from Stubb's to listen to Sonic Youth. It was ok. I've never really been into them which everyone finds surprising. I kind of want to be, but nothing I've heard other than Teenage Riot which Jack put on a mix for me in high school and Incinerate which Jess put on a mix for me in the spring. I got all their albums, too. Goo was ok, but not enough so that I remember it. Caitlin says she's going to go through it and make me a best of mix, as I've done for her with Tom Waits and Big Black.


Everyone gets bored sometimes

I got embroidery thread and plan on doing a little something on my backpack. When I bought it the girl at the counter was amazed I took them out of the bag. "That's like.. awesome of you. That's so good for the environment." I said something like "I hate bags" and smiled and left.

We have more visitors this week. A certain Kyle Geist + 1 other is going to be stopping by late tomorrow or early sunday. He was at the Grand Canyon today, driving around the states and figured he'd stop by. Been a good week for that. The friends seem to be coming in bursts, leaving us with months of loneliness or, Jesus, making new friends.

Plans for tomorrow: Get power strip so amps and korg can work, get photo emulsion for my bat face screen (see below), embroider, read shopgirl, apply for more jobs, if I hear back from Stan finalize the NEPIN site, maybe work on comic.

Busy times, ladies.


If anyone wants one of these, I'm printing them on wife beaters.

No comments: