9.21.2007

VIRTUAL TOUR!



Here's the house! Note the rags and debris we haven't taken care of yet. And the all around disarray of the place, since we don't have shelves or anything to put stuff on. Its ugly and it leans but its nice and its ours. The ugly neighborhood cat just let Caitlin pet it. I'm naming him Puerto Rico.



I got a bike! Its got a flip-flop back wheel (one side is a singlespeed freewheel, the other is fixed), good brakes, good parts and short bullhorn handlebars like I wanted. Its exactly the bike I was going to build but now don't have to. I took it for a spin earlier and its super tight. The chick who sold it to me was awesome, too. Her name was CJ and her boyfriend is aparently in an awesome stoner metal band with a complicated name that I wrote down and have since forgotten. I'm going to paint it since a teal bike really isn't my deal.



This is our show! The opening is in two hours and I hope to meet a lot of cool, motivated people. I'm especially interested meeting the people who run Collective RERT, the home-gallery people.

So that's that. More when it happens.

No comments: