9.03.2007

Ah the Hotel...

I forgot to mention a few things from last night.

We stopped at a Starbucks by the side of the road last night watched an eight year old girl rub her butt all over the open refrigerated case.  We stopped at a Denny's, had some transparent coffee,  and watched a twelve year old boy comb a Barbie's hair with his hands, then sit her down on the chair rail.  "You're so perfect" I wished he said.  I tried to find the bathroom, couldn't find it and my appearance made a black kid say "Dayum!" which I had thought only happened in movies.

Then we stopped at the Rodeway Inn, not Rodeside Inn as previously indicated.  It came complete with:

A dead fly waiting for us on the bathroom floor.


This bath, which I'm about to step in.

We need to be out of here by ten, so good bye.  I'll start resizing these before I post, I swear.

4 comments:

James Arthur O'Brien said...

Just letting you know that I'm reading this.

Jack Turnbull Studios; graphic novels, art, design, illustration said...

Blogs are the new myspace.

Love you, pal.

Looks like things are going well.
Dayum!

Miss D. said...

I believe you were stepping into that filthy tub (haven't we become professional tub filth wranglers since meatland???) while Jeff was chatting with Caitlin that night. We were at the beach eating bbq and watching one of the last summer sunsets, laughing our asses off while quoting Caitlin as Father JEB...
"Other language you say...."

I miss you two. I hope you're safe. So glad you're posting your adventures. I'll be reading : )

Can't wait to see more photos and read more about ridiculous children heheh.

DAYUM!

Marian xo

Leela the Kid said...

yo. i am glad to be following your adventures on the high seas of the open highways. i love you a lot and am writing letters - on paper - which i will send when you are residential. letters are like a blog for one.

love leela rose - proffessional bird catcher and future model.