9.29.2007

So I need to learn

How to make it so that this isn't /index.html... Maybe fix that tomorrow. In other news!

matthewgiuffre.com

There she blows. Today I spent uploading this lady. I've slep ten hours in three days and it shows. We finally got some cat food for Puerto Rico. She's been hanging out a lot. She sort of comes in then runs outside for no reason and rolls in dirt then comes back in just to leave. I'm going to spend tomorrow cleaning the house. I'm not sure if the "We just moved in" excuse is still valid.

1 comment:

James Arthur O'Brien said...

Matt,

Great site! The 10 hours sleep 3 days shows. I identified interest with your artist statement.

When I get back to teaching the wee ones I want to do curriculum on mistakes. so when they grow up and screw up more often they don't feel so bad.

One of the thousands of ideas that came while riding my bicycle - you know what i'm talking about.

Great speed to you in Austin from Portland.

Jamie